COVID UPDATE – SA LOCKDOWN:
As of 6pm Tuesday 20 July, SA has entered a 7 day lockdown.
We have been advised by the Australian Dental Association that dental services are essential but can only operate at Level 4 Dental Restrictions.
Only the following dental treatments are to be seen during Level 4 restrictions:
– Swelling of the face, neck or mouth
– Dental trauma causing change in the position of teeth, soft tissue damage and/or significant pain
– Significant bleeding
– Difficulty opening the jaw and/or swallowing
– Referral from a specialist medical practitioner for assessment or management of a patient receiving urgent medical care for medically necessary dental care
– Dental pain causing loss of sleep
– Ulcers persisting for 3 + weeks
Please check the ADA website for more details:
Staff will be answering calls from 8am until 12pm weekdays until the end of the lockdown (or until further notice).
Severe emergency appointments will be made in these times if required.
Please do NOT attend the practice to make appointments or with any queries. Please call us on 82702869 for any issues or concerns.
Emergency appointments will NOT be made unless you have been screened by a phone call first.
We apologise for any inconvenience and we will be contacting those who have booked appointments to reschedule them.
Thank you and stay safe everybody.