The team at Flagstaff Hill Dental Care is very committed to the safety & well-being of those we work with including staff, patients and all other visitors to the premises.
Be assured all of our staff have been fully vaccinated and are taking appropriate measures to ensure that your visit to our practice is safe.
All previous precautions are still in place and you will notice some additional measures to ensure everyone’s safety once the SA borders open this week.
Safety precautions include but are not limited to:
– mandatory mask wearing (please make exemptions known to staff)
– mandatory check-in (QR or manual)
– social distancing (feel free to notify staff & wait outside if the waiting room is full)
– hand gel upon entry to & exit from the practice
– pre-treatment mouth rinses
– additional PPE for staff
– Covid screening questions including updating medical histories with vaccination status
– strict infection control measures
– minimal numbers attending appointments
Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell (even if mild symptoms), if you have travelled from high risk areas, if you or someone close to you have been asked to quarantine or isolate, or if you fit any of the other Covid risk criteria.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding during these times.
We all know how challenging this pandemic has been. By working together, we can ensure everyone, including staff, patients, visitors to the practice, our families and the community, stays safe and healthy.